Choose a curriculum theme or we'll adapt one for you.
- THINK about the lesson presented (see below)
- CREATE by inventing, building, designing an object to fit a challenge
- LEARN the topic with a hands on activity, not just memorize information
- Each student gets their own customized bag of materials customized to the lesson; plenty of leftovers. They will need scissors.
- We visit locations within 2 hours of Detroit and can see multiple groups in one day, each with different themes. Sessions take approximately 45 minutes. Stuffing a 5" x 7" x 11" on the ScrapMobile or Ten Buck Truck (optional) is about 15 minutes for each group of 10 to 15 students.
- Student fees are $7 per student with ScrapMobile shopping, $5 per student for project only, with minimum fees. Travel is extra, see program details and costs for more information.
STEM Club at your school or organization, recommended for grades 3 to 8: a 2-hour, 8 week session focusing on science, technology, engineering and math. Students create and use a journal every week, explore how STEM fits into the real world and STEM careers. They learn and make models each session and take materials home each session. Learn more
To book a session Contact Ophelia or call 313-640-4411 x 3.
Learn more from others:
Memphis Library visit
Contact Olivia or call 313-640-4411 x 3